Monday, August 24, 2015
Today is a "A" day
- Welcome back to school Corte Madera. Today is an "A" day. Teachers please excuse all tardies today. The yellow bus is running late.
- Students if you are interested in an elective change, please see Ms. Shima at brunch, lunch before or after school.
- Also, middle school students we are trying something different at lunch. Middle school will play for the first half of lunch and eat the second half. This is so it is not so crowded on the playground.
- All students should receive a planner this morning. Please make sure to write your name in it. Have a great first day Corte Madera!
- If you are registered for CMS Flag Football, we will be starting practice this week:
4/5th grade- Thursday, 3:15-4:30pm
6/7th grade- Wednesday, 2:00-3:30pm
8th grade- Tuesday, 3:05-4:30pm
All Teams meet on the field
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Today is a "B" day
- Reminder if you are interested in being a TA or changing your electives, you need to do this by Friday. Please see Ms. Shima this week if you have questions.
- Today during Flex, we will be having an all- school assembly in the MUR. Please report directly to the gym instead of your regular Flex class. 4th &5th graders, please come at 2:31pm with your classes.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Today is a "A"day
- Ms. Shima is walking around this week reminding students about the dress code. This week you will only get a warning and reminder.
- Bring your Own Device forms are available online on the website. You must get approval before you can use you own device. Remember cell phones are not be out during school hours or at lunch or recess.
- Reminder that if you are interested in being a TA or changing your electives, you need to do this by Friday. Please see Ms. Shima this week if you have questions.
- Make sure you are getting to school on time and are not late, school starts right at 8am Today, school is out at 1:50pm. There is no Flex today.
- Remember to use your planner everyday. Also, check the Academic calendar online for assignments and due dates.