To download and print the information contained below, please click HERE.
The Portola Valley School District is partnering with Choicelunch again this year to provide nutritious, delicious meals for our students.
These meals will be available for every student, every school day; including minimum days.
The Choicelunch ordering deadline is by 9 AM the school day before or as late as 6 AM the day of service (for an additional charge) and your student will have a lunch available that same day. Cancellation deadline is by 5 PM the day before service (full credit); after 5 PM the day before service (half credit); and finally, by 9 AM the day of service (no credit).
To register online and order, visit: http://www.choicelunch.com, click on the Order Now option located on the left top corner of the page.
Create your new account and order!
Registration code is "PVSD" Or you can pick up a paper menu at your school office.
Would you like to earn a free lunch for your child? Volunteer to serve lunch!
Every day you volunteer to serve lunch your child will receive a lunch credit!
Some of the fabulous reasons we chose Choicelunch include:
* Fruits and veggies are largely sourced from local farmers.
* No additives, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or sweeteners will mysteriously find their way into the food.
* Recipes feature seasonal fruits and veggies, hormone and antibiotic-free beef and poultry, whole grain breads and homemade sauces and dressings.
* All nutritional and allergen information is easy to find.
* Several daily entrée options with a choice of sides that empower kids to make healthy choices.
* Eco-friendly lunch containers and fruit bags are biodegradable & made from renewable resources.
* Choicelunch collaborates with the Bay Area Green Business Program and is a Certified Green Business.
* Want to order on the go….they have an App for that!Contact Vendor: (925) 837-0104, 1 (855) GO-LUNCH, or CustomerService@Choicelunch.com
Free and reduced-priced meals
Families may be eligible for free or reduced priced meals. To apply for Free and Reduced Meals please fill out the form that’s included in the Back to School Packets sent home with every student the first day of school. In addition, there will be Free and Reduced Meal Application Forms available to everyone at the Ormondale and Corte Madera school offices.
Note: The only protected classes covered under the Child Nutrition Programs are race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.