* Fruits and veggies are largely sourced from local farmers.
* No additives, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or sweeteners will mysteriously find their way into the food.
* Recipes feature seasonal fruits and veggies, hormone and antibiotic-free beef and poultry, whole grain breads and homemade sauces and dressings.
* All nutritional and allergen information is easy to find.
* Several daily entrée options with a choice of sides that empower kids to make healthy choices.
* Eco-friendly lunch containers and fruit bags are biodegradable & made from renewable resources.
* Choicelunch collaborates with the Bay Area Green Business Program and is a Certified Green Business.
* Want to order on the go….they have an App for that!Contact Vendor: (925) 837-0104, 1 (855) GO-LUNCH, or CustomerService@Choicelunch.com
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or by fax (202) 690-7442 or by email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Note: The only protected classes covered under the Child Nutrition Programs are race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.