To download and print the information contained below, please click HERE
Registration code is "PVSD"
Or you can pick up a paper menu at your school office.
Would you like to earn a free lunch for your child? Volunteer to serve lunch!
Every day you volunteer to serve lunch your child will receive a lunch credit!
· * Fruits and veggies are largely sourced from local farmers.
· * No additives, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or sweeteners
· * Recipes feature seasonal fruits and veggies, hormone and antibiotic-free beef and poultry,
· * All nutritional and allergen information is easy to find.
· * Several daily entrée options with a choice of sides that empower kids to make healthy choices.
· * Eco-friendly lunch containers and fruit bags are biodegradable & made from renewable resources.
· * Choicelunch collaborates with the Bay Area Green Business Program and is a Certified Green Business.
· * Want to order on the go….they have an App for that!
Contact Vendor: (925) 837-0104, 1 (855) GO-LUNCH, or CustomerService@Choicelunch.com
Free and reduced-priced meals
Families may be eligible for free or reduced priced meals. To apply for Free and Reduced Meals please fill out the form that’s included in the Back to School Packets sent home with every student the first day of school. In addition, there will be Free and Reduced Meal Application Forms available to everyone at the Ormondale and Corte Madera school offices.